- October 31, 2018
- By Kelli Gillispie
- In Kelli's Corner
Car maintenance is often at the bottom of the to-do list. The holidays will be here before we know it, and the weather is changing fast. One of your best defenses against a Minnesota winter is a solid set of tires. So, how should you take care of them? How can you get the longest life out of your tires while also replacing them before the end of their useful life?
Is it time for a new family vehicle? Maybe your beloved old transport is on its last legs, or a new addition to your family calls for extra seating. Perhaps you bought a new boat that needs hauling. No matter what size you’re looking for, we have some recommendations for you!
There is nothing more satisfying than a gleaming boat floating gently in the water. But what if those cleansing suds are affecting water quality? Harsh chemicals can destroy aquatic life as well as shorten the life span of boat finishes. Finding a boat wash that cleans your boat without harming aquatic ecosystems is a must!
Nothing says summer like a road trip! While planning a route and packing everything you’ll need for a trip to remember, don’t forget to give your vehicle a checkup. A flat tire or loose belt could bring your road trip to a screeching halt! Be prepared by making sure, either yourself or through an automotive
• Price : Contact For Pricing • Exterior Color : White / Blue • Interior Color : White / Blue • Great Project Boat
• Price : $14,500 • Exterior Color : White / Maroon • Interior Color : White / Maroon • Length: 26′ • Engine: 7.4L • Trailer Included
• Price : $14,500 • Exterior Color : White / Yellow / Purple • Interior Color : White • Trailer Included
• Price : $14,995 • Exterior Color : White • Interior Color : White / Blue • Engine: Newer 7.4L
• Price : $12,900 • Exterior Color : White / Blue • Interior Color : Cream / Blue
• Price : $18,900 • New A-Frame trailer
Book your appointment now and get $5 discount.MAKE APPOINTMENT